Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Daily Sips of Grace

Hello all,
As those of you who know me are likely aware, I have had some transition in my life...after nearly five years as Associate Pastor of Salem Lutheran Church in Catonsville, MD, I have now accepted a call as pastor of Living Grace Lutheran Church in Urbana, Maryland, a rural but growing area south of Frederick.

Another transition in my devotional life is that I've been meditating daily on the Moravian Daily Texts--three short Bible readings from both the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.

So I thought it would be appropriate for this blog to undergo a transition, too. I plan to use this space to share a brief reflection at least several times a week, on those texts. Feel free and encouraged to follow along--you can subscribe to the Daily texts here--and I hope what I have to say will be useful. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment