Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Isaiah 44:1-8

 


Observation: In a time of fear and doubt, God comforts the people of Israel. Not only is the Lord their God, but the Lord is the only god there is. Not only was God present and active in each of their own lives since birth, but from the start of creation, to the very end. 

Application: You have no idea how much I need to hear these words today. God is so much bigger than any problem I face. God has been active in my life even hen I didn't know it. God has seen what I'm going through and God already has a plan to help, heal and save. And the ultimate plan came to fruition in becoming flesh, serving, loving, and dying for me and the whole creation.

Prayer: God, my first and last, the first and last word in the cosmos: Thank you for helping me from birth on. Please help me believe and trust that you will continue to help and save me through all my days. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment